So I decided that this week I was going to have a guest artist... my little brother Ian. he does some crazy cool little guys. these are all of him, and I think they're the funniest things ever.He also does all of these in "paint" that computer art program.
The Cartoon...
The real thing... and his lady friend Brianne- she's sweet like sugar!
This is my favorite... i love the reflection in the glasses
this is one of the first ones
And this is called the "thizzzzz face"
He's a stinkin' genius huh? That's my brother. If you want to learn more about him, here's his blog! Ya Digg?!?
This is my favorite... i love the reflection in the glasses
this is one of the first ones
And this is called the "thizzzzz face"He's a stinkin' genius huh? That's my brother. If you want to learn more about him, here's his blog! Ya Digg?!?
don't forget... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?

2 comments:
Very impressive! Okay, next week we need to see somthin' warm and springy. This winterness is killin' me!
Very cool. Maybe next week you do draw cupid for a late Valentine's Day doodle.
Post a Comment