These are so yummy! I'm on a muffin kick, and can't get enough of them. Here's the recipe....
Muffins
Beat in a small bowl and set aside
1 C. milk
1/4 C. veggie oil
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1 large Egg
in a large bowl Blend
2 C. Flour
1/3 C sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
make a well, and pour the wet ingredients in. blend until flour is moistened (should be lumpy)
now fold in 1 C. raspberries (or any other berry). Divide into greased muffin tin.
Streusel Topping
2 TBS firm stick margarine
2 TBS brown Sugar, Packed
1/4 C flour
1.4 tsp. Cinnamon
Cut margarine into, flour, sugar and Cinnamon in a small bowl using a pastry blender (or fork) until crumbly.
Now put the Streusel (2 tsp each) on the muffin batter. Bake muffins at 375 for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
let cool and enjoy! lemme know what you think!
4 comments:
Thanks for your kind comment. I will have to try this recipe for my girls.
Those sound really good. I'll bet some jam would work well, in place of the berries.
YUM! I made raspberry muffins this morning- from a box (I know I know I'm embarrased), but I definately got a "little taste of the glory" (Jack Black) of what could be if I made real ones with this recipie. And I will. And soon, cause after I read the recipie I started salivating- man, so yummy.
I am so going to have to try this one!!
Post a Comment