Saturday, February 14, 2009

drop all your love on me

I was teaching in my 4Th period class on Friday when I got a singing valentine. It was one of the cutest things ever. These boys and girls sell them in the high school, and the boys sing to the girls, and girls sing to the boys- and they go to a ton of businesses around town. I was a little embarrassed, but they came into the class- and I was wondering which student they were going to sing to, and then they asked for a "Mrs. Carpenter" and I sat there and they sang and danced for me. one of my students recorded it on my camera phone, but we didn't set it for "long video", so it has some parts that were skipped. but I think you get the idea. thanks Mrs. Thompson!

Jayners made us some cute valentines yesterday when she was at our Friends house- thanks Alyssa! Darick and I went and saw the Bar J Wranglers last Saturday for our V-day fun. Tonight we had fry bread for dinner, and we're watching a movie (probably an action flick) ... we're such romantics! I hope you all feel loved, because you mean a ton to me!

4 comments:

courtney said...

You let them sit on your lap? Who was the singing telegram from?

Pretty cool.

Shannon said...

How fun!

Shavonne said...

that was funny. I'd be embarassed but laughing at the same time!

Raychel said...

Woo Woo!