Sunday, March 14, 2010

Take 2

Are you tired of all the pregnancy posts this week? I promise, next week I'll post some projects... but for now here's a new double the pregnancy picture of Courtney and me. We were both pregnant when I was pregnant with Jayne, and we're in the same boat again. This time I'm 8 weeks ahead of her. So in the following pictures I'm 36 weeks 5 days, and Courtney is 28 weeks 6 days. Courtney thinks she huge, but this is her 4th pregnancy and my 2nd... she's not the "Ginormica" she thinks she is, I think she looks cute pregnant still. Not awkward pregnant like me. However, I was having an awesome hair day... seriously.

"We're still pregnant?!"

Look at those bellies!
"The tummy hug"

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I agree, awesome hair! And very cute sister pictures.

Shaina said...

You two are funny. Glad you have eachother and your bellies! You both look great!

Artfulife said...

The first picture is hilarious! How fun that you guys can have kids so close together. I have a few friends in my ward that we've been pregnant at the same time. Somehow it makes it all a little more bearable :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! the first picture is so funny! you look cute! both of you.

Autumn said...

Ahhhh, too cute! You both look adorable!!

I'm glad you got pics with her last pregnancy and this one. Very cool.