Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our Little Man


Max William Carpenter
March 24, 2010
11:15am
7lbs 150z.
19 in
chubby and blond... we're so in love!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Unknown said...

so darn cute!!
-Tess

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

I love him!!! He is perfect. Cant wait to meet him in a week.

Annie said...

You did it, you went early!!! I bet it feels great:) He is so cute! Can't wait to see him...Let me know if you need anything.

Browning Buzz said...

Congrats! What a cute little guy!!! Hope it was an easy delivery for you!?! I like the name Max William - that is one of my nephew's exact name!Take it easy and enjoy every minute of him!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon He is soooo cute!!! Congrats. I love that he is blonde! And look at those lips! So adorable. He sounds so small... :) I can't wait to meet him! And I want to hear the delivery story!

BrittanyLane said...

He's so beautiful!!! Congratulations. We're so excited to see him. Love his name too.

kdaygirl said...

If you think he is cute in this picture, wait till you see him in person! When the nurse was giving him a bath everyone that walked in the room said "Oh what a cutie" and I know they were not just "saying that", he really is sooooooooooo CUTE!

Steve Frost said...

Lucky! My wife's due date is tomorrow for our 3rd daughter. I can hardly wait. I'm happy for you guys.

courtney said...

I'm so glad that it is all over for you! I am excited to hear your side of the story, it seems like it was a pretty hard labor, so again, I'm glad it is over!

Max looks super super cute! See you when you get home!

Chelsea said...

Yay! So happy for you Sharon, hope you're doing well.

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!! Congratulations!

Ygraine said...

So with a name like Max, you better wonder "where the Wild Things are!" He's adorable!

Rachael said...

He's beautiful. I'm so happy for you and Darrick and Jayne.

Jess Cahoon said...

We're so happy for you. See you guys when you get home. We're glad that Jayne finally gets to hold her baby brother!

Autumn said...

Ahhh, congratulations! A little boy in your family is going to be so fun. :)

This makes me really excited to have and hold my own baby. Only 3 more months... :)

Artfulife said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! He's just adorable :)

Rachel Robbins said...

How adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person! Congratulations Sharon!

Karen Beth said...

He is beautiful. I can't wait to hold him.

Shavonne said...

Congrats! He is a cute little guy!