I think I must be on a boy kick, all my ideas and projects seem to be loving boys. I think babies look really cute in overalls, especially BOY babies. So I used my pattern making skills I learned last semester and came up with these sweet duds. I think they'll fit 0-6 mo? We'll see how long our little man can wear them... when he gets here.

Oh did I mention they are reversible? And I thought that two little buttons on each side would be just as cute as one big button. I think I might make another pair and add more pockets, and maybe some knee pads? Oh Boy!

Oh did I mention they are reversible? And I thought that two little buttons on each side would be just as cute as one big button. I think I might make another pair and add more pockets, and maybe some knee pads? Oh Boy!
3 comments:
You did good, Sharon. Those are pretty cute.
Those are so cute! I am very impressed! You have skills! :)
They are darling! Thanks for the idea on your last post. I forget to write down all the fun things that my girls are doing these days. They grow up way to quickly. Hope you are feeling well. Have a fun weekend.-Summie
Post a Comment