Jayne is probably one of the funniest people I know, she's so entertaining that occasionally I just want to keep her awake at night so she can make me laugh. She's really cute and fun. Here are some funny things she said or done lately...
*I called her "Deary" and she replied "I'm not deary, I'm Jayne!" (pretty upset about the whole thing) I asked her if i could call her Jayners, and she said "Yeah, I'm Jayners"
*We visited Darick at work, and all of us took a trip to the bathrooms, while Jayne and I were waiting for Darick, a different man came out of the bathroom, Jayne ran up to him, and with a very concerned tone asked "You did it?" I started laughing, and the guy said "what?" I repeated what Jayne had said because he didn't understand her, and he turned back to Jayne and said "Yeah, I did it" then Jayne cheered for him.
*Jayne will coax our dog Cindy into her bedroom by very softly saying "c'mon Cindy, its ok, shhh, its ok"then when Cindy gets in her room, Jayne will quickly shut the door as to prevent her escape.
*Jayne has started to identify "boys" and "girls" sometimes she'll people watch, and when they walk by she'll yell out, "its a boy mom!" or, "that's a girl!" occasionally she's wrong, and most of the time the "boy" or "girl" in question can hear Jayne
*Darick got up the other morning, and was talking to Jayne, and he had holes in his shirt, cause its pretty old. Jayne asked Darick "is your shirt broken?" Darick said yes, and Jayne said in a very sincerely sad voice "oh I'm sorry!"
There's lots more, but that's all for now! We Love our Jayners!!

7 comments:
So funny! We miss you guys. I'm so excited for that baby to arrive. We need to come see you.
she really is so funnny! I love hearing funny things like that that she does. I miss you guys!! Cannot wait to see you in a few weeks!
Such cute stories! I also wanted to say I LOVED the picture of her in the bath sleeping! She is adorable!
hehehe, what a funny girl you have! And cute to boot.
Good things to have on record for when she is older. YOu can remember what it was she use to do! Someday we are going to print our blog out, you should do one on Jayners.
Adorable!
'You did it?" cracks me up!!!!!
Very cute things to remember!
Post a Comment