I know these aren't the best pictures, but I wanted to post these, and I didn't finish them before daylight ended. Here are the girly onsies I came up with. I think my favorite ones are....
1.The hippo
2. The Dino

3. The porcupine
4. The Octopus
5. The Dragonfly
7 comments:
Oh they are all so cute! By the way you look great for 32 weeks. I think we are due at pretty much the same time. Hope things are going well :)
Sharon, you totally need to make a quilt, using each of these cute animals on a square of linen. So cute!! Please tell me you LOVE the idea. A quilt, with cute binding...so adorable.
I love them!
I love the idea shaina has! you should so do that, it would be such a cute blanket.
way too cute!
My fav ss the ladybug! Too cute. :)
Shaina has a very good idea! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
What cute onsies, you are so very creative. I love all the stuff you make!!!
Post a Comment