Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Onsies


I just finished my last batch of BOY onsies, now on to the girl ones! My favorites are the porcupine and the skull and cross bones, what are yours? I'm on a time schedule, so I promise only 6 more weeks of these baby projects :) after that I'll be posting lots of pictures of our new baby boy I hope! Remember these are all going to be sold at the BABY FAIR in April!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are my favorites here! So cute! And I'm glad you like dinosaurs!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

I love the elephant and the cross bones skull! So cute shari. I love this whole craft bloging because it is also like a count do for baby to come! I cannot wait! Love you.

Unknown said...

The blue shark one is so cute!! lol

Dana Scarbrough said...

love the elephant and the dinosaur

courtney said...

you did a good job on them! It's nice to have a project to keep you busy until the baby comes, it seems like the last couple of weeks are the slowest!

Autumn said...

I love all your cute onesie shirts!

I'd like to do some of my own for baby girl. I JUST need to get: material, onesies, matching thread and buttons. Oh, and I need to borrow a friends sewing machine since mine died. Hmmmmmmm...it maybe awhile before it happens. hehe

Shaina said...

love all your super cute creations!!!