My sister Shaina just posted what her name means in the urban dictionary. Lets just say, it wasn't so great, and some of them were pretty funny. Too bad, because Shaina really is a wonderful person, seriously, you would be lucky to know her. I wanted to see what it said about my name, so I looked it up, and I think that its just a little too nice. Don't get me wrong, I like myself, but I'm not the greatest person out there. Here's what the dictionary said about me.
Sharon
*Somebody that is amazingly beautiful, funny, kind, and outstanding.
*an awesome girl to talk and hangout with (here's the example of using Sharon in a sentence it gives: Wow,that looks like fun, her name must be Sharon.)
*An extremely hot self-centered girl with brown curly hair. She is said to hold her own and become extremely popular with the people around her. When people try to hate on her they just get more jealous. (this one makes me laugh!)
*The epitome of cool
*a word used to describe anybody who does something very, very, idiotic
*a person who loves everyone except for one person (I do really dislike ONE person)
Go check out what your name means, I bet you'll get a good laugh!
4 comments:
My name isn't in there yet. It said the closest pick is "phat, and Sh**house". Um... Ok
You are a very nice person. I like your answers.
I went and looked up my name and it was probably the dirtiest, most horrible sight I have glanced over. It had cuss words left and right and kept talking about horrible sexual activities. That is not me!
My name came up like courtneys did. I am not jgoing to post that one on my blog it was so innapropriate. But I agree with what yours said, it is too true. And I know who that one person is...at least I think so. :)
Post a Comment