Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Dollie

I'm still working on my knitting skills! This project is a little baby. She's suppose to go with these
Dolls. The pattern came from here. I think she turned out pretty cute, but there are a few things I learned for next time. She's also really tiny, only about 7 inches, including hair and legs.

Jayne loves her (she loves all babies) this is a picture of them "sleeping."

She has a little diaper too! Now I need to make a little dress or something, but I can't come up with a pattern myself, so we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll sew her a little dress? I love her little face, her hair and her bow, but especially her belly button! Jayne likes to blow on her tummy, its cute to watch! Hopefully I can make a momma Dollie out of this book.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

is that a little belly button. Too cute. i didn't see that last night.

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Great job Shari, she is a little tiny thing but super cute. Jayne is so funny, I love that she gives the doll raspberries. So cute I love it!

Shavonne said...

Nicely done, especially on the icords! Did you do it with just two needles? It turened out super cute, I think a perfect size for Jayne

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable! I love it! And Jayne looks adorable!