I love baby girls. I love to dress them up, do their hair (the little bit they have), cuddle and love 'em. I love to see those chunky thighs, and cute dimpled knees. With that all in mind I decided to make some cute skirts out of soft knit fabric for the Baby Fair in April. These are just a few... (seriously, I think I'm making about 50!)

The colors available are: Brown, Tan, Hot Pink, Teal, Grey, Purple, and White. I think this might be my favorite project yet! Or maybe its because I've been so wrapped up in boy things, it's refreshing to make things for a baby girl again.
I didn't picture all of the colors together, because the other skirts still need finishing touches, like elastic, flowers or buttons. But they are going to be seriously cute!
2 comments:
Nice!!! I really like them. You're going to have so much for you booth, have you thought about how to display everything? I need to give you something to display the hats, any ideas?
They are very sweet. :) Did you make matching onesies to go with?
Post a Comment