Maybe there's a little too much skin in this picture, but it's my blog right? He's totally pushing up on my right side too... well maybe a less exposed picture next week
So I'm now 36+ weeks, here's the good and the bad...
Good things:
*hopefully only 2 more weeks to go.... but possibly 4, and I pray not 6?
*I'm almost completely ready, he could come today and I think I would survive
*I only have a couple more Dr. appointments... sometimes it bugs me having so many
*I can still walk up stairs
*I can veg at night with a good excuse
*Darick does dishes every night, not just when we run out (dishes are his job- I cook dinner)
*I have rediscovered how much I love pebbled ice from Sonic, and have a cup very often
Bad things:
* I just started to get stretch marks :( hopefully they won't get too bad
*It sort of hurts to move at night, I get really bad nerve pain in my back, and often my leg just drops out from under me, so I limp around, and walk by things I can suddenly hold on to if needed
*I still have a few projects I want to get done, we'll see how it goes
*My feet are super sore all the time, especially my toes
5 comments:
It was great to see you today! You do NOT even look 9 months Prego. We'll come down and see you before you have that babe. Maybe we can have a project day in the next week or two...
Sonic ice is the best! I hope you only have a few more weeks. The last few are the worst.
ah, the memories of sonic ice. Seriously, a cup of that meant more to me than anything else in the world!
Hope your two weeks (or four) come quickly for you!
By the way, did you ever tell me what you wanted for baby?
Whooo, good job! Hang in there, you're getting so close! I like that you're posting your updates, and the good/bad.
No worries about the tummy pics! I think it's cute. :) After all, it's YOUR blog and nobody should tell you what you or can not put on it.
I'm green with envy you're almost done with this pregnancy. {Pure selfish reasons...I wish I were 38 weeks!}
Cheers to awesome Sonic ice, being almost done with your pregnancy and to a hubby who does dishes!
Post a Comment