"WOW!! Look at the water!"
Living in Idaho Falls can be pretty awesome. Down by the river, known as the "Green Belt" there are tons of ducks and geese. They're a little aggressive when it comes to feeding them. They totally demand bread, and if you don't have any they hiss and squawk at you. Jayne and I went to feed these wild animals with Darick's parents today. It was fun, but I was a little nervous Jayne was going to be carried away. I mean look at the size of these fellas, and if that isn't enough, they would win out on numbers, it's like 100 to one.


The army of birds.
The army of birds.
4 comments:
I love Jaynes face in the first picture. that is so cute and funny. That is like a whole flock of them holy smokes no wonder you were worried. Glad too that the weather is warming up.
I also love her expression in the first picture!!!
I'm sad i missed knitting, but I put mine in a secret put away place and couldn't find it until almost 9. I wanted to tell you that I love your cute knit skirts. Love love them.
I'm imaginaing the geese rallying together to pick Jayne up as carry her off to the geese Queen! haha
Geese and ducks CAN be so mean!
Post a Comment