Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One week old

'
Max is a week old! I know everyone says this, but time flies. He's so mellow, and only fusses when I change his bum. Jayne is adjusting OK. She is pretty emotional, but its nothing a good nap can't solve. She always asks about brother, and where he's at. If he starts to cry she says "oh no, my baby's cryin'" She came into the bedroom to talk to him when he was crying, and I came to make sure he was OK, Jayne was laying on the bed next to him just talking to him. It was pretty cute.
On the downside, Max has Jaundice. His blood levels are pretty high, and he's been on light therapy since Saturday. Hopefully he gets better soon, as much as I love a little glow worm, I'd love to introduce my baby to the rest of the house. Right now he is quarantined to the bedroom.

7 comments:

bbmarrone said...

Bummer about the jaundice - Dallin was on and off the lights for what seemed like an unnaturally long time. But in a year, you'll hardly remember. It could always be worse, right? He's a cutie!

courtney said...

I hope he gets better soon! He is a cutie!

I hope Jayners feels better too, it's hard to go through such a major change. I hope you feel better soon too!

Emily M said...

I love that first picture-- he's darlin! We tell Jack that the Bili-blanket is how we infused him with his super-powers!

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute!!! Jane is so cute as well!
Hope that Max gets over his jaundice quickly!
Hope you have fun being a new mom, a second time around!

Jared and Nikki said...

It was great seeing you two today! Max is such a cute and sweet baby. I can't wait to hold him. =) We'll come visit soon!

Nancy said...

Well I can't wait to see him in June!

BrittanyLane said...

He's so cute. I can't wait for our little guys to be able to play together. I'm going to try to come to the baby fair on Saturday. Keep an eye out for the overwhelmed looking woman with four out-of-control children.