Monday, November 2, 2009

Midterm Project...


For those of you that don't know, I'm taking a pattern making class. I can't even tell you how much I love it. Its fun to have an idea in your head, and actually know how to make it happen on paper. So I made this jacket prototype for my midterm.. Its in half scale, so it would actually fit an American Girl doll. But I think I might make a full scale version for myself. I think it would look really cute in a tweed or corduroy. Right now we're learning about skirts on my class, and its really awesome... did I mention how much I am loving this class? SERIOUSLY.

3 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

That is a way cute jacket. I was just thinking how much I love the material you choose. for it. I also like the idea of it being in tweed. I think a kaki one would be way cute.

Anonymous said...

I can see this being right up your alley. Glad you are taking it. :)

melissahurst99 said...

Anyone that can sew this well or make patterns themselves amazes me!! I wish I had a great talent like this!! I love seeing all of your projects.