Sunday, November 22, 2009

Surprise!

Well, some people might not be surprised who have seen me cause it's pretty obvious when you you get a good look that I'm pregnant... 5 months pregnant to be exact! We're excited to have a new little baby. So far this has been a pretty easy pregnancy. I was REALLY tired, but not sick at all. Although I'm a nap person by nature, they have been a must up until about a month ago. So here are some highs and lows of the pregnancy right now...
Good things
* I only have 19 more weeks
*The baby moves a lot, especially at night
*Darick felt the baby move last night
* I am loving bagels and pears
*We find out what kind of baby we get on Tuesday
Bad things
*I'm always cold (aren't babies suppose to make you hot?)
*a ton of food I know I like grosses me out
*I already am out of breath all the time
* I get "jimmy legs" every night
*I have some pretty intense headaches
*I get charlie horses at least twice a week

7 comments:

Steve Frost said...

Sharon,
Congrats on the pregancy! My wife is expecting as well and is due March 26, which must be pretty close to your due date. We are going to have another girl, bringing us to a total of 3 girls!

CurtisAdie said...

Congratulations!! I bet you will create some really cute clothes for this new little baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Unknown said...

That is so great, congratulations! You are already over half way! I love your blog by the way!
-Tess

Unknown said...

Yay, HOORAY!!! We're super duper excited for you guys. Be sure to post what kind you're having!
We can't wait to see you next week. It's looking like Saturday will probably be best. We'll be in Orem that day, babysitting my little brother, and I'm sure we'll be looking for something to do. :) I hope that works for you guys. Friday we'll be in Salt Lake, so that's a little farther from where you will be. If that day works best for you, I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. See ya then! Congratulations again!!!!

Raychel said...

Ahhhhh!! This is so exciting. Here we come baby C.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Awesome- this is so exciting! Now I definately have to come see you in IF! Get all the naps you can sugar.