Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's a....

BOY!! My appointment went well today, everything about or little man looks perfect so far. He's a little cuddle bug though. He was pretty much as far down as he could get, and was scrunched up into a tiny little ball. Every time the ultrasound tech tried to get him to move, he would get into a tighter ball, and put his chin to his chest. He was pretty much hiding his face. So here is a pregnancy picture, I'm 21 weeks.... YAY for BOYS!

10 comments:

Browning Buzz said...

I totally agree...Yay for boys (then again, that's all I know)!!!
Congratulations - so happy for your family!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Yayay!!!!

Megann said...

YAY! One of each...Congratulations.

Annie said...

I don't know how I missed it...congrats on being pregnant and congrats on the boy. I love your cute belly:) Let me know if you need anything.

kdaygirl said...

Lucky!!!

Chelsea said...

Hooray, Hooray! I was wondering when this might be coming along...Jane can't be the cutest forever ;-). Everybody needs a little competition.

courtney said...

That is a cute picture! Nice butt jeans! Are they the ross jeans?

Emily M said...

Ha! I am slow, but congrats! Misery loves company! J/K! Boys are great. I haven't found out yet, but I will probably be having a boy after that comment. :)

Heather R. said...

I just saw your post with girl name suggestions on my blog! I love Claire (it was my middle name before I got married and dropped it) and would love to use it, but my husband hates it. BOO! Right now we're deciding between Micaela, Maya, Marianna, or Mariela and are completely stumped for middle names. I'm not sure why they are all "M" names either?!

Anonymous said...

oh so cute!!