Jayne is getting so funny. She totally cracks us up with her little stories, playing with Cindy, her cute expressions, and even her attitude (sometimes). About a week ago, Jayne was sitting on Darick's lap, and I’ll admit I was jealous... so I started poking her, pulling her and tickling her, but no amount of love was getting her to switch laps... and she was getting a little annoyed with me. Darick decided to take matters into his own hands and taught Jayne the phrase "Mom, you're buggin' me" She used this on me several times, all while Darick was smiling and encouraging her. Well last night I was the parent of choice, and Jayne was totally cuddling with me, she wanted very little to do with Darick, except wanting a drink of his water. So Darick tried the same thing I was doing, and started poking, tickling, and trying to pull Jayne to his lap. Suddenly, Jayne sat straight up and turned to Darick, and then she said "Dad, you're buggin' me!" It was so funny I about died laughing. After all, it's been a whole week, and I didn't even tell Jayne to do it. Man I love my little girl!

3 comments:
That's pretty funny!
Haha, that's great- She learns more than you realize!
Well her memory of Mel being sick,and she still saying that she is sick makes me laugh every time that she says it. She has a great memory. I love Jayne.
Post a Comment