Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Sad...



Jayne fell asleep this afternoon while we were watching Lion king, This is her sleeping position about 45 minutes before she woke up. I told her we could watch a movie before her nap, but I guess she was just way too tired. After she fell asleep started watching Super Man.... and when she woke up I had about 1/2 an hour left. Jayne was totally devastated. She missed lion king, and now there was a totally uncool movie on. She said to me "I sad, cause muh eyes (she had some tears)... mom, uh lion king, pleeeeeease." With how sad she was, I put Lion king back on... and eventually she perked up.

3 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

she looks so sad, even when you say that she has perked up a bit. You are a good mom to put back on the Lion King. She is so cute

Shavonne said...

Her picture is right next to the one of Darick, and it really shows how much she looks like him! glad she's not sad any longer...

Shannon said...

Oh, poor girl! Lion King does rock, so I understand.