Hello friends! I've always wanted to participate in the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway day... and now I am! Make sure to check out the other bloggers having a giveaway too
To win this play mat all you have to do is leave a comment (please no "PICK MEs"), and if you feel so inclined share with me some Boy names, because I have no idea what we should name our little man. You have until Dec. 6th to enter, I'll announce the winner on the 7th... Oh please leave me someway to contact you, if I don't hear back from the winner by the 8th, I'll pick someone new. Sorry, no international shipping this time. I guess that's it...thanks for stopping by!


122 comments:
That is absolutely adorable..I'm now a grandma and my little ones would love this. My daughter is having her third daughter in January but we've been blessed with little boys too..they are a different stroke! I will have to come back to your blog to offer boys names.. I love Carson.
I just found out I'm having a boy too. And as I've had several years to come up with names, here are mine. Hard to pick one. What if we never get another?
Preston
Maxwell
Miles
Logan
Jackson
I just saw the name Creston last night and told my husband that would be a great name for a boy. Congrats!
monicathedove@yahoo.com
oh goodness, this is darling. my little one is obsessed with all things related to transportation, so i know this would be well loved in our house :)
I'm pregnant with our third, and we still don't know what we're having. We have two girls, so I know my husband has his fingers crossed for some testosterone! Some of the boy names that we've been tossing around (should we need them, lol) are: Joshua, Jeremiah, Nathaniel, Benjamin and James. Your play mat is so sweet--I'm going to make a note of it in gifts to try and make (sometime!).
What an awesome project! How about Keenan for a name? My sister had a boy 2 weeks ago and named him Braden.
This is great! Thanks for the opportunity! My little ones would love this! Congrats too on your pregnancy and yay for little boys! I just had a baby boy on Nov 5th! He takes our "kid total" to 4. It's crazy but so much fun!
hmscott@charter.net
Oops! I forgot the name! Our newest is Mason. We have a Wyatt and a Layton too. I also love Ryland and Ephraim!
So cute! Some of my favorite boy names have been:
Brenner
Braxton
Cuyler
Dillon
My nephew Parker would love this! Merry Christmas!
I think it's fabulous! I love it!!! Um, I have 3 girls... so boy names... tricky!! I like
zach
logan
alex
jacob
??
Good luck!!!
sarah8914 at gmail dot com
I have a little boy and they are great. I really like the name Liam. Congrats.
naturalviolet@gmail.com
I love this and I have 4 nephews who would, too! Congrats on the baby on the way, I'm due on 3-28 with a little girl. Our favorite boy names were Ethan, Nathaniel, and Jackson...got any girl name suggestions? :)
Heather
sugarhillct@gmail.com
That is super cute. Hum I got two boys we named Nikolos Alan and Nathan Kieth. Hope that help.
This is a great toy! I can see how it would entertain any little boy (and maybe some little girls). Boy names are hard for me as well. I have a ton of girl names I would love to use. For boy names, I like Edward (my dad's name), George (my grandfathers name), and Jack. Also Patrick is a good name. I'm pretty traditional I guess.
My first boy will be named George Edward I think. And I'll call him georgie.
DC Junior Duh!!! :)
These are names that I like that Jared doesn't like due to some kid or something at school that ruined the name for him.
Austin, Adam, William/Will, Ralph...just kidding...why would you name someone after throwup?
That is really cute, I have extra felt, I should make one of those!
I have a little nephew (his name is Mika) who would love to go to town on this playmat. Another really, really cool name is Yanic ;-) Neither Mika nor Yanic are very common names in the US, so if you like unique these might be just right.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Very cute!
I love the name Wyatt.
So cute! My son would just love that! I like Daniel Jacob for a boy's name but my husband did not.
I LOVE the play mat and have the perfect little boy in mind that would enjoy it! Thank you for this opportunity!
PS- Some boy names that I really like: Aiden and Thomas.
Congratulations! I'm mom to a very busy three-year-old boy. (There are days I'm ready to pull my hair out, but I love having a son.) He would really have fun with that adorable play mat--he's a big fan of trucks. My favorite boy name is Logan, but I also really like Jacob and Benjamin.
SO CUTE, Sharon! You're so talented. Names are always hard for us. We like Dallin(obviously), Joshua, David, and Benjamin. Those are the ones we discussed when Dallin was born. We haven't thought much about boy names since then. :) He'll be adorable no matter what you name him. :)
We had fun with you the other night! It was so good to see you.
Cute, cute, adorable
Great when grandsons come to visit
thanks for the chance
What a cute idea! Our boy's names are Gavin and Gibson. If we ever have another his name will be Graham or Kade. So, there's a few ideas for you:) Congrats!
What a great giveaway! I had such a hard time with boy names when I was expecting my son!
Titus
Josiah
two of my favorites that my husband didn't like. :)
Asher
Atticus
two possible future boy names that have recently been used by other friends...not sure I'll use them now!
How cute!
Names: Eli, Avery, Asa, Evan
Congrats! I'm due with my first in early May, and while we're going to keep the sex a surprise, all of my family members think it's going to be a boy :) I like Nathan, Jacob, and Henry as boy names. I hope this helps - I have no good ideas if it ends up being a girl!
This is so fun and I love how you have the storage pocket on the back. If we had had a boy his name would've been Ethan. Which is a very popular name just now. I also really like classic names like Henry but my husband said no way to that one. email with profile
That is so awesome! My 14 month old son would love it! His name is Dietrich. It's a strong, German name! ;) I like unusual names and always scare my mom by saying Ditch and Rib. :) I am due in 5 weeks, but we didn't find out (again) what we're having. It's so fun and we've already got names picked out for both sexes.
What a fun giveaway! Congrats on the new baby.
scharris21@gmail.com
This is super cute and very useful! I have a 1 year old little boy and he will be needing something like this here pretty soon. Congrats on having a little man yourself soon! I love the name Josiah. I am going to name my next boy that.
hamlin_r@yahoo.com
I would love to win this. I've always liked Cole or Cade.
i love this play mat! my boys would LOVE it. seriously. :) we recently got a christmas card (already!) with a 'tegan,' and i love leyton. :)
bess
jbknav@hotmail.com
Wow you have so many coments!!! I think this turned out really cute shari, you are great with coming up with something on the whim. I really like the pockets on the back too so that you can put everything in it. I like the name OWEN. Its a good one, and think that it flows well with your last name and all. Love you.
How cute! It totally looks like a fun kid's mat what with the letters in school transposed and such - it reminds me of those fonts that are meant to look like children's writing. Congratulations on your new little one. I love normal names: Joshua, Nathan, Kyle, and Ryan to name a few.
I really love old fashioned names. Anton is a great one!
Love it! I have two boys who would love it. We named them Kaden Thomas and Asher Gage so we kind of like unusual boy names (though Kaden is much more popular than we originally thought it would be). We've thought about Dax or Caleb for a future boy. good luck choosing a name!
I like it! I have an 18-month old boy and a 4 year old girl, and they could not be more different. We were going to call him James until he came out looking nothing like a James. I like traditional names.
Welcome to the life of boys!! My boys names are Brandon, Nathan and Kimball! That is a good giveaway for little boys!!
Also I have family in IF and Rigby!
Yay for a boy craft! My two boy's are James & Quinn, so of course, those are my favs! Good luck!
that is very cute! My 6 month old grandson would love it... as far as boys names go, well my grandson and my son are both named Demetrio, which is the Spanish version of Dmitri... good luck in choosing a name and congrats on the new baby!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
that is so so cute! i love it!! what a good idea. boys are fun. i don't really know if myles is super boyish or not yet...but it is really cute to see thing that him and andrew have in common, like sneezing in the sun.
Oh, that's just adorable! And perfect for a little guy. I have three sons and I'm sure they'd love it. Boys are so much fun, by the way! But we're horrible at picking names (all of ours were named the day of their birth), so I'll let others help you with that=).
I have a 2 year old boy and he would absolutely love that. Ideas for boy names: Beau, Thomas, and Gus.
I have a son named Isaac, so of course I'm partial to that. My husband is named Zane, which I would have used because I love the name, but I'm SOOO not into the "junior" thing.
This playmat may get Isaac through church, however. Very clever.
(Isaac has three girly-girl sisters, and I'll tell you what- boys are a whole different animal! Fun, but different!)
Good luck!
Congrats on your boy! One of our name choices was Fletcher. I still think it's a fun name, but wasn't the final choice for our son.
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! I love the name Owen.
This is the cutest idea. I have a rather rambuncious 5 year old little man who would adore this during our sacrament meeting portion of church! I can hardly keep him in the pew for long. So here are a few boy names that I adored and wanted to name our son.
Jarom Michael
Kenneth Marshall
Kyle McKay
love the play mat. i have two grandsons (one was supposed to be a girl according to the doctor) who would both enjoy this play mat.
boys names - Andreas and Eric or Erik or two of my favorites.
I love that mat. My son would love it. We named our son a very unique name. Since my husband is a pilot we named our son Jett.
My little man would love this! Boy names are hard. Mine is named Luke, and I'm rather fond of it :)
Wow that is so cool! I lvoe the play mat. My favorite boy name at the moments is Eli Michael.
Megan
meganlfuchs at gmail dot com
I have two boys and let me tell you picking a name is so much harder than picking a girls name...good luck! If my hubby had nothing to do with it they would be named Lachlan and Hamish or maybe Beckham and Grant.
What a great prize :) I have a girl, but we had a few boy names picked out too - our favorite was Graham :)
Wonderful prize! We named our boy "daddy's name, Jr" Andrew, but call him Drew since Daddy goes by Andy. We also liked the name Christian if #2 or #3 had been boys, but had just the one boy. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy. Thanks for the giveaway. alusco(at)centurytel(dot)net
This is ridiculously cute. I like the name Evan for a boy.
I have always loved old fashioned English and German names for boys like William and Samuel. But I'm not a big fan of nicknames. There's nothing wrong with Will and Sam, but it would drive me crazy for people to use them if I named my kid one of those names.
oh this is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!! I like the name Jacob. strong and sweet.
i know a little boy named Kellan and i think that's a cute name too
What a sweet and creative gift. Congratulations on your little boy! How wonderful! I have two girls, and it's a good thing, because my husband and I were never able to decide on a potential boy's name. I like Ethan, Caleb and Aiden. (But I have nephews w/the last two names, so they are probably out for me.)
I love it! I want you to teach me hw to make my own!!! Any I have a baby name book you can borrow. love, sarah sarahpeppa@gmail.com
That is fab! I really liked the name of Julian for a boy.
www.emilyguerra.com
That is so cute! My little man (Clayton James!) would love it! Thanks for doing a giveaway....oh and was "school" supposed to be misspelled? =) sales4mp@gmail.com
Adorable - I have a little boy who would quite like this. And since it's unlikely that our kids will be in school together, I'll suggest his name because I really like it - Oliver. :)
Congrats on your pregnancy!! You'll love having a boy...I have 2 and they're the best. =) And they are all about cars and trucks...they'd love this play mat!
i'm expecting my second girl but I was going to name my son either Oliver (nickname Oli) or Robert (nickname Bobby)--both are after his grandparents.
Good luck!
I've always liked Holden and Zephyr--I have 2 girls that would like to roll with those cars:) Thanks. meg
daphnewillow@gmail.com
Martin, Matthew, Max, William, Christopher, Marty
Thank you for this wonderful giveaway. I am a 9 years old and home educated. I love to sew and craft. I have my own sewing blog. Right now I am making frog pincushions, sock dolls, bean bags and Christmas tree skirts. I am also doing a giveaway on my blog. My blog is www.sewingsister.blogspot.com . I hope you will stop by and look through my blog and tell me if you like it and enter my giveaway. My mom is doing giveaways on her blog as well. She has two blogs, one for sewing and one for art: www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com and www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com
God bless.
Emily
sk8ter dot emily at gmail dot com
Very cute!
Our son is Jonathan Wade and if we have another boy we're going with Caleb Cardoza (my mother's maiden name).
a_heart4home(at)yahoo(dot)com
My son would like this, he's 6 months and interested in everything!
congrats. Boys are super fun
You can totally have my son's name, Wolfgang. It's traditional and ethnic but interesting and unique, without being made up or cutesy. Plus you can call him Wolf and it doesn't rhyme with anything vulgar. Smoolf. Zoolf. Croolf. Nope, nothing. His totem animal his whole life would be a wolf, a strong, fierce animal. Try it!
I have three boys and each of the are 'ALL BOY' I like traditional names (and some with a little traditional flair)
Abram
Levi
Caleb
Eli
Jonah
Charlie
I'm glad that you are having a boy. I'll finally be able to steal some more cute ideas for you. Boy names I liked, but the hubby didn't were Landon, Stockton, Kole, and Kolby.
so cute! kc@diaperbagwrangler.com
My little boy would love this! It might even keep his attention for more than 2 minutes. Great giveaway!
Wonderful gift! I know a certain little boy with a birthday coming. . . Names, I like Julius which was my grandfather's name.
thirtyacrewoods(at)gmail(dot)com)
Hi there, this is amazingly cute. My little man is 5 months old and already starting to try to crawl so I think playmats are in our near future! Thanks for the opportunity to enter! We named him James, but also on our list were Charles and Luke. Good luck!
Thanks for the giveaway!
If I should happen to win, please let me know at elizabethdaming(at)yahoo(dot)com
Our boy is Henry, still love that name.
Also like Gus, Sam, Max, Miles...
This is so cute. I am always trying to come up with ideas for handmade boy things. I have 3 girls and then a boy and I have the hardest time coming up with things. This is too cute.
Wesley
Liam
Drew
James
sweetteamom.blogspot.com
Sooo cute! My grandsons names are Parker, Topher and Teancum if that helps.
That is adorable!! My suggestions are Joshua, Matthew, Joel and Evan.
This is so clever, I would love to have this to pull out when my grandson comes to visit. He would have a ball playing cars
so cute. gunner is a good name for a boy. happy giveaway day! here's mine http://www.simplymodernmom.com/2009/12/the-gift-box-a-giveaway/
that is so cute!! my boys would absolutely love that! how creative..
thanks for the chance to win!
i'm pretty partial to my kiddos names: - benjamin, leo, and joseph.
check out my blog, too - i am having a vintage goodie basket giveaway!
lora
This is AWESOME! Great idea! Thanks for the giveaway!
Yay congrats on the boy! Are there any good family names you can pass down? (We did this... a little bit of a cop out! but names are hard!)
I like Jack and William!
Congratulations! Boys are awesome! We had 4 in a row before having our 2 daughters! Names - Zach, Cody, Luke, Jesse...how about Trevor, Travis, Joel, Aaron, Aiden, Hawke, River, Jasper...I love names! Anyway, this playmat is awesome! Thank you for the opportunity to enter!
Sweet! :) I'd like to enter the giveaway.
This is so cute! My son would adore this. (His name is Wesley, btw.)
I like old fashioned and a little bit geeky-chic boy names: Simon, Oscar, Rupert, Felix, Silas, Gilbert.
ryanandjulie@hotmail.com
Lovely! Thanks for the opportunity.
Asa
Zevi
Talon
Silas
Eden
congrats! And thanks for such a cute giveaway so creative. My Son's name is Lucas which as my maidan name. I thought it as a cute idea since he is a part of both of us. I also like Quinn, or Finn thanks
susansisney@hotmail.com
these are fun!
We had a hard time with picking a boys name but we finally decided on Evan after seeing him...congrats on your baby boy! And LOVE your giveaway!
Thank you for this wonderful giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity to win.
I am a homeschooling mom of 16 years. I have five children from ages 21 months to 21 years.
I am also having a giveaway; so be sure and stop by my blogs. I have two, one for sewing and one for art. www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com and www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com
My 9 year old daughter is also having a giveaway on her sewing blog. Hers is www.sewingsister.blogspot.com
Trudy
trudy dot callan at gmail dot com
Oh I love it, total success at the boy gift! Congrats on the new baby boy on the way!
Such a cute mat! I have three boys and am partial to their names: Everett Amos, Ash Richard and Nolan Andrew. I included middle names for a bonus :)
My son would love this!! As far as boy names, I would suggest one of my three boys' names - Michael, Kyle, or John.
congratulations on your upcoming boy. i hope you are feeling healthy and getting lots of sleep! I like Jayne for a girl name, and the spelling you used..what about..William? Michael? John? our son is Hugo...I love this name too.
Too too cute! My littlest guys would love this.
As for names - how about Braedan or Samuel?
this is great! i totally love it. i just had a son - mateo - and found "The baby Name Wizard" book SUPER helpful. it's different than all the other name books and lists names together in really unique ways. good luck and congrats!
What an awesome idea the play mat is! After just having a baby boy, there are tons of names I like: Milo, Henry, Quinn
Very cute play mat, and holy comments-- you go girl!
Very cute, great job at thinking boy. I really like the name Drake. It is different, but I like it. Good Luck!!
mattles22 at yahoo dot com
We have an 8 month old. We named him Oscar. We also liked Oliver. Thanks for the chance to win.
I've meant to make something like this for my little guy, but no time. Cute!
Maxwell?
This is great! I have 2 little girls, so I have a long list of boy names I've never been able to use. I'll share my favorites: Simon, Mark, Tate, Oliver, and Luke.
Thanks for the chance to enter!
lalestyleshop(at)gmail(dot)dom
I love this play mat. My boys are Sam and Andrew - both classics, and I love them. :) But I just recently heard of a boy being named Gatlin, and I love this!! Just thoughts...
laurakwebb@gmail.com
As the mama of 5 boys, i love your mat. Crafty boy gifts area bit harder to find and yours is great. Finding names for 5 boys has just about tapped me out of names but I'll share ours:Thomas,James, Gabriel, William and Finnegan
good luck you
becky818@yahoo.com
I have 4 girls, and now a nephew (first boy on either side!) and I'm having trouble coming up with ideas too! But I love this one.
Names: Benedict, Nathaniel, Joseph, Patrick, Edward
Thanks for the giveaway!
I am due with our 3rd in March, and if we have a boy, we are naming him Kellen Glacier (we live by Glacier National Park in MT), but I also REALLY like the name Bridger... our first is named Colton (which I love!) so many good names. Depends if you want more traditional or modern-ish. When you see it, you will know! You look great by the way!
This is really great... wonderful idea and great use of scraps! I know my friends son Linus would LOVE This!!
Love this mat! My little guy is just starting to play with cars and such so he would love this...I am partial to Levi for a name, but that's because it's the one we picked!
This is so adorable! You are just so creative!
http://thelifeofthegirlnextdoor.blogspot.com/
my newest grandson is Levi. Other grandsons are named: Noah, Owen, Gabe, Will and Caleb. There are a few for you.
YAY FOR BOYS!!! Congratulations!!! I love the name Tobias... But our 1st son's name is Elias, and we couldn't do 2 "ias" names...
I like Judah, Luke, Samuel, and Calvin!
~ashley
lensandneedle[at]yahoo[dot]com
Super Cute!
I like the name Connor. Probably cause that's my little bambino's name!! :)
This is so cool! If I had a boy, I would have named him Wes. Thanks for the chance to win! lynnosborne[at]verizon[dot]net
That is SO cute! There are a couple of little boys I could give this to.
Boy names are hard. If we ever have another boy I think we'll name him Matthias. And I've always loved Josiah. Also Alexander.
How adorable. My toddler would be entertained in church for hopefully the whole meeting with that. Some of my favorite boy names are: Parker, Spencer, Porter, Griffin, Graham, Harper, Sutton, Reed, Truman.
So cute! My little guy would love it!
Awesome your having a boy! I have four and love it. We have always picked pretty traditional saint names. Not very original but everyone can read and pronounce their names. Good luck in finding your little boys name.
Post a Comment