Thanks for all the name suggestions! Some of them included some of my favorite names, and others were fun to read, but I don't think I'd use them... I'm more of a "traditional" names person. And thank you for all the comments! I love comments and was hoping to get 25 of them, I was shocked and excited to break 100...122 to be precise! Thanks again!! I know I spelled school wrong, totally my bad, I just mixed up my letters when I was sewing them on, I'll fix it before I mail it out.
So without anymore delay, the winner is comment number 32
Eema-le said...
I would love to win this. I've always liked Cole or Cade.
Congrats, and thanks again to all who entered my giveaway!
1 comment:
did you pick a name?
and yes. I am still writing my book. I'm not very far, but have the story line. I am just trying to make myself write. i've started scheduling it into my plans...so it actually gets worked on. :)
and thanks.
Post a Comment