Ali grew up in the same area I did, only a little further North. She always had great style and now she has a cute babe who is benefiting form Ali's DIY attitude. Currently she is on a grand European adventure (read about them here!) Ali is witty and smart, and her blog is humorous and entertaining. She also has some cute tutorials. Check(cute headband!) them(shoes) out!whipped cream!!), serious, she's great
Project Round Up
I currently am obsessing over the abeautifulmess blog. those ladies are so crafty and while I'm in love with everything they do, here's are just few of my favorite project they've done lately.

this incredible a frame tent. the perfect reading place from children.
.png)
the simple clutch purse.

this awesome garland chandelier.

this belly band. every pregnancy needs one of these!
to get to know me better stop by lanengalane.blogspot.com thanks Sharon for having me!
1 comment:
Yay, I'm glad someone else loves their blog, too!! They make such fun crafts! And they have great instructions!
Post a Comment