Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Giveaway!!

I realize that some people don't sew (what?!!)  So here is a giveaway for a little brown pair of corduroy baby shoes.  They are 0-6 mo size, uber cute, and green on the inside.  For those of you who don't win, this project takes about 15 minutes.  So go make your own!!
Leave a comment and I'll choose a winner Friday :)
Get a similar pattern here

6 comments:

courtney said...

I really want to win these cause I have a girl I visit teach who is due in a month with a boy and I'd rather win them and give them then make them and give them....I know...lazy me!

Happy Birthday!!! I've got something out of the ordinary for you.............

Shaina said...

corduroy is my love. Such great fabric. Happy birthday!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Super cute shoes, don't know who I would give them to, but I am sure I can find good use for them. Love you much! Happy Birthday. call you lata!

Burns Family said...

Those are so, so cute. My friend who has been in the hospital since 29 weeks would love those. She has made it to 37. We are all celebrating!

Nancy said...

I want them, I want them!!! I will save them for a future baby Gardner or give them to my friend for her cute little baby!

Jess Cahoon said...

Those are adorable. I love the fabric. I know lots of people I could give them to as a baby gift if I get to be the lucky one.