Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Going to the chapel…

And my brother's getting married (June 5th). The wedding colors are purple, cream, black, silver, and grey. Jayne doesn't have any dresses those colors, mostly because she's just to tall and is rapidly out growing all her clothes, especially her dresses. So I set to work on making her a dress for the wedding. I picked out some really cool fabric, but couldn't really find a pattern at the store that I liked. Therefore I created a pattern. I have to admit, I love designing children's clothes. This dress might be my favorite creation yet. It looks so comfy and at the same time has class. It was just about to rain when I took these pictures, but I got a few good ones I think. And Jayners is one cute little model.

IMG_2470 IMG_2477 IMG_2478 jaynes dress for wedding

7 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

I love it! So cute and the dress is too. lol.

Shaina said...

Very sweet and cute!

Artfulife said...

It is just adorable!

Andi said...

Super super cute dress! She's going to be so stinking cute in the wedding pictures! So what did you make for Max to wear?!

Mags said...

I love eyelet lace. Very cute!

ADAW said...

Sharon, this is brilliant! You have such an amazing talent! I can't wait to have kids so that I can have you make them clothes (I would pay you of course!) They are just so pretty!

courtney said...

Very cute! It turned out really well!