Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jammies


Jayne loves to hold brother, and we all love to lounge in our jammies. What a great life!

6 comments:

Shavonne said...

She looks alot like you when you were that age in that picture!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

I agree with shavonne she does look a lot like you in this picture. You an Darick make cute babies!

Dana Scarbrough said...

FUN! Sounds great to me!

Artfulife said...

Jammies are the best. We do this quite often these days. I'm just too tired to care, lol, must be the pregnancy talking. He is so very adorable, looks a lot like your hubby & Jayne looks like you. Too cute :)

Anonymous said...

You are so Beautiful to me!

Autumn said...

Ahhh- they are so sweet together. All of a sudden Jayne looks HUGE!

I haven't checked blogs in awhile and I come here to find out a whole world with new baby Max. :) He's a cutie!

Spencer had some jaundice too. The vitiamin E oil and light worked great.

Seeing pictures of newborns makes me totally anxious to have my own. I can't wait! First we have to wait for Courtney's little one though. Oh, I'm so not a patient person!

Have fun with your new baby boy. A boy is a joy!