Friday, April 16, 2010

3 weeks

Max is 3 weeks (and 2 days) old! I know everyone says this, but it's crazy to think its only been a couple weeks. I feel like its forever ago I was pregnant... but like it was yesterday too. I know Max is growing, but he still feels like a newborn to me. Someone told me he was an "old baby," which seems really weird, calling a 3 week old "OLD." But he seems like such a "little man" to me. He grunts (especially in his sleep) He has fat rolls that look like muscle. He smiles looks at you when you talk. Max stretches, likes to hold his head up. He sticks out his bum and arches his back, and looks around when you put him on your shoulder. He is definitely cuddly, and loves to be held. He demands to be held and talked to when he's awake. He tolerates sleeping in his boppy pillow, but loves sleeping in my arms, lap, chest... anywhere on me. Max loves to watch Jayne, and she gives him lots of kisses and hugs, she likes holding him for about 10 seconds at a time. Basically we love Max.

6 comments:

Shaina said...

He is very sweet and beautiful!!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

I agree with shaina, but also must add that I see Jayners in him lots. I think he looks like a weber for sure. OHHH I cannot wait to see him (and you and jane and darick too).

Anonymous said...

These are adorable pictures! I love him too! He is sooo cute!

BrittanyLane said...

Gorgeous pictures! He's such a fun little guy.

Dana Scarbrough said...

aww, love the first picture, so precious!

Annie said...

He is so precious!!! I can't wait to meat the little guy:) I love the pictures!