Darick goes to work Monday-Friday. Jayners asks everyday "where's my daddy?" and I respond "I dunno, where is he?" and she replies, in a sad voice "oh man, he's at work... he's coming home tonight" So the three of us hang out all day. Sometimes we're productive (like Monday I canned 32 pints of strawberry jam) and some days we just lay around and cuddle. I'm not sure which days are my favorite, but I do love cuddles (and homemade jam)!
3 comments:
Fun picture. Wow! You are ambitious. I didn't get my strawberries yet. Guess they were rotten. I might drop by tonight for a second to drop off your stuff. It will probably be 8ish.
Totally know what you mean! Hanging out is fun, and I never know if we should be productive or not...
Hehe, glad to know I'm not the only one! I'll make a gourmet dinner, make a blanket, clean the house, and have craft hour all perfected with Caleb one day, and the next- a marathon of disney movies and cold cereal! Life is great!
Post a Comment