i started this little dress for jayners the saturday before school started, so a little over a week ago, and then i was too busy to finish it, i decided i better before the new semester really takes off. so here is jaynes new summer dress, total i think it cost me about 3 dollars to make, the fabric was on sale, and i have a ton left. on the pattern, there was also this cute shirt and pant combo, i'll probably make those too, on my next little break.
That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. And your little girl looks as stylin as ever in it. The colors are so summery and fun!!! Are all your sisters as crafty as you?
Sharon, you did a great job with that dress! You are becoming so good with making things with your hands. I remember when all you use to do is draw! (and they were awesome pictures!)
10 comments:
Yo are such a talented gal! the dress is adorable. I want to make pillow case dresses this summer for my girls. they make cute tops as well.
way cute. you could totally sell those for $20. :)
this is so cute!! i can only sew pillows and curtains, cause they are square!! haha
Very cute! Little Jayne is becoming quite the model!
I helped pick out the fabric. :)
(trying to take credit a little though I know I am just being silly!)
Sharon, it is really cute! We need to make some for the girls.
That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. And your little girl looks as stylin as ever in it. The colors are so summery and fun!!! Are all your sisters as crafty as you?
Sharon, you did a great job with that dress! You are becoming so good with making things with your hands. I remember when all you use to do is draw! (and they were awesome pictures!)
This turned out great! I love sun dresses on babies. Nothing better.
I love it! And I love that you made it for your daughter- so sweet, Sharon. :)
Ilove the dress and joey likes the new songs even more! He hasn't stopped dancing since I opened your page!
Post a Comment