Monday, January 3, 2011

Facts


Max is 9mo. old. He does this kind of "walrus" crawl. He lifts himself up into a cobra pose, then he falls forward. He recently sprouted 2 teeth (2 days before Christmas). He still won't eat real food. He likes dry things, like crackers, puffs, cereal, bread... but if it has any moisture, he tolerates about one bite. Then he realizes what you are doing and clamps his mouth shut. He won't take a bottle, but occasionally will drink from a sippy cup. On a slightly related note, Max bit me on New Years Day. One more bite from him, and he can pretty much count on a bottle from now on, like it or not :)
Here are some funny things Jayne has said lately. She is HILARIOUS!
She had her first dentist appointment last week. I was telling her hbow fun it is to go to the dentist and how they tickle your teeth, and its pretty much the best place on the planet (lie? maybe...) She asked me what the dentists name was and I said "doctor... hm. I can't remember" she said "lets call him Dr. Goose" I told her that was a good idea and then she stared laughing really hard. then she said "Dr. Goose, that's really silly. Why would his mom name him that?!"
(The next day at the dentists, she called the dentist Dr. Goose, and he told her his name was Dr. Cooper... she started laughing and told him it was goose, and he was too embaressed so he goes by Cooper. So funny!)
I was putting away all the Christmas decorations and Jayne was watching me. She say me putting away one of my Nativities and she shouted, "Goodnight baby Jesus, you can have cuddles with the cow until we wake you up next year!"

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's like the perfect picture of Max. I'm glad I got him to Walrus for me last night :)

Jared and Nikki said...

Your kids are too cute! I love the picture of Max; he is getting so big. And I am rolling with what Jayne has said. I love that the Dentist went along with it, too. Glad you guys are doing well!