It’s no secret I love monsters. I love their strange bodies, their monster characteristics- funky colors, textures, patterns and features. There’s something about their quirkiness I just can’t get over. They may even equal my love for robots. When I saw these monsters, I knew I needed to make them too. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. So I bought the pattern and started on it as soon as possible. My little monsters took shape, and I fell in love. I love making things. I love even more, when what I make instantly makes its home in our lives and we all start to wonder how we even existed before. Sound weird? Maybe, but its true. Everyone in the house loves this little monster duo. Max caresses the momma monster’s savage teeth. Darick can’t help but pick up the baby and put her back in her momma’s monster pocket. And Jayne carries them around and makes them a part of everything she is doing. I just love to look at them. Now we just need a Daddy monster to complete our monster family.
To see my other finishes, click here
3 comments:
I saw these on that blog the other day and it made me wish I was knitter :) I think they could be pretty easy to make out of cloth too though. I'm excited to try. I'm already gearing up for next year's Christmas presents to my brother's family w/2 little girls 1&3 years old!
You did a great job. Love that little monster family! Can't wait to see the daddy monster.
Where did you get the buttons? I went down to my button drawer, and couldn't find any worthy options.
Darling, darling, darling! I think I would have to decorate a whole room around them. Good job!
Post a Comment