Thursday, January 6, 2011

52 finishes: Week 1- The fish Hat


This is a fish hat I made for Jayne, I can't decide if I want to make it a dead or live for now.... so it lives for now. You can check out other creations here (knitted) or here (crochet). I made the crochet version, and I started out following the pattern provided. It was making no sense to me (which is saying something) so I just made up my own thing based on their picture. It was a fun project, and Jayne loves it. I think I'll try the knitted version next.


I'm participating in Summer's (from Artfulife) challenge to do some kind of creating every week this year. Basically its celebrating art in your life, whatever that might be. Like sewing, knitting, painting, quilting, scrap booking.... whatever! I think it will be fun, and I'm pretty excited about it. So I'm going to do some kind of crafting, and post a finished project every week, this whole year! Wanna join in? Check out Summer's post here. Celebrate the art in your life!

5 comments:

Shaina said...

That's a great goal!! Love the hat, but why would you want a dead fish on your head? Go for living!

Nancy said...

Did you make a new one that's jayne's size without the extra stripe? it looks different than misters. Love it! ...trevor wants one haha

BrittanyLane said...

Ahh! So cute!!

Artfulife said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing along. Can't wait to see what you make next :)

Autumn said...

I like the colors! :)