Friday, January 28, 2011

52 Finishes: Week 4- Monster Daddy and Baby

I made another Monster and baby. I just can’t help myself, I LOVE them! This time I chose brighter colors and did a little different pattern on the baby. Instead of working the stockinette stitch the whole time, I “striped” the baby by doing three rows of knit, and then three rows of purl. It adds a funky texture that I think it perfect for the baby. I might even try to make a monster wife for this fellow later out of all teal. Just adding the stripes with the knit/purl. Did I mention how much I love these monsters? I really do!


Wanna learn how to knit? Here’s is a great resource
Wanna see my other finishes? Here’s the link

2 comments:

Shaina said...

They are a super cute duo!! I agree...he needs a wife.

Nancy said...

ooo i like how the baby is the same color but his stripes are different textures. sweet!