I’ve been playing around with my new Silhouette Machine, LOVE IT! It can cut fabric too (not advertised, but I thought it was worth a try). I love mustaches (Darick grew one the first month we were married- the only facial hair he can have with his job- and we both had a good laugh over it) To cut out this knit fabric, I placed the silhouette settings on the thickest material and double cut it. (I still had to use my scissors in a couple places) and also ironed on some Heat N Bond prior to the Silhouette cutting. Then I cut it out and ironed it onto a onsie. Super cute, and super easy. I would say there are a few more customized onsies in the Mister’s future.
To see my other finishes, click HERE.
3 comments:
This is so fun! You are on a roll!
Oh, that is adorable!!
So cute and fun! I can't wait to see what else you create with your Silhouette.
Post a Comment