Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 things you never knew {you wanted to know} about me

I don't usually talk about myself on my own blog. Weird, huh? So here are a couple fun facts about just me :)


1. I hate my sandwiches cut into triangles. I mean really HATE it. Pretty much I won't eat a sandwich cut that way. I do LOVE my sandwiches cut into two rectangles- and I tolerate 4 squares.

2. I am a toilet paper snob- I buy Charmin-ultra soft. I feel like I live a life of luxury using it.

3. I love shows about animals

4. I HATE single handle faucets, especially in the shower. Darick LOVES them. It's a point we will never agree on.

5. I keep my cell phone in my bra.

6. My door is always locked- you come over to drop something off? You step inside my house for 30 seconds and turn to leave? Yeah, I locked you in. Sorry. (but not really- I'll do it again)

7. Most perfumes make me sick- like allergy sick. Sneezy. Itchy. Teary. Sick. It makes me sad, cause I like to smell good (and my bro thinks I smell like corn chips :( I don't BTW- I smell like country apple from bath and body works-mmmm) and I don't really like corn chips... unless they are used for dipping.

8. I don't request friends on facebook, I must be requested or have a friend suggested. I also frequently delete friends. Maybe I really am just a snob??!

9. I like tuna fish sandwiches with LOTS of pickles (on white or rye bread preferably)

10. I only shave my legs for 3 reasons.... Swimming, doctor appts. and when I wear shorts or a skirt- and have more than 1/8th inch growth. During the winter I pretty much let it go... Gross? TMI?

7 comments:

Shavonne said...

Haha, that's a good list. I actually really like my sandwich cut into triangles- I like to eat the points!
Are you allergic when other people wear perfume, or just when you do?

Sharon said...

Other ladies perfume bugs me too, luckily I can enjoy most men's cologne without any sickly side effects. In the winter I wear tights so the hairy legs are hidden

Autumn said...

LOL! You always make me laugh.

I should find a corn chip scented perfume just so you can wear it around Ian. haha

Shaina said...

Hate tuna sandwiches
I always lock my door too
Hate women's perfume, unless it is fruity. The flowery ones hurt my nose.
I like your TP but find it too expensive to buy all the time.
Why does the cut of a sanddwhich really matter?

Nancy said...

I like 4 triangle grilled cheese sandwiches. I love your toilet paper. Remember that time when you and Darick were engaged or dating or something but you were home for winter and you didn't shave the whole time? that was sick. Love you Sharon!

Dana Scarbrough said...

I can't stand going more than a week without shaving- and I LOVE sandwiches cut into triangles! I'm not as neurotic about locking my door now- because lock #1 (of 3)automatically locks when you close the door- nice.

courtney said...

I think I knew all those things about you except the sandwich cutting one!

I think if you are going to be snobbish about something, having it with TP is good! Then when someone visits, they can enjoy the gentle softness in the bathroom and come out happy as can be at having the fortune of needing to go at your house!

I think you need to be selective with facebook friends! Just because you are a friend of a friend of a sister doesn't mean you need to be my friend!