Wednesday, February 10, 2010

32 weeks!!


Good things:
*Less than 8 weeks to go!
*The little guy is really strong, some of the kicks are pretty intense
*I got a new pillow to sleep with
*No headaches
*I love pears, apples, and wheat bread
*I don't have any swelling
*Jayne talks about baby brother.. or more baby brothers stuff-like "baby brother's crib" "Baby brother's chair"

Bad things:
* It hurts to lift my legs, like "sit up" kind of lifting
*I'm always out of breath
*I have heartburn pretty bad... and I hear it will only get worse
*I'm SUPER itchy, ALL the time
*I think I'm coming to accept that eventually (like within 8 weeks) this baby has to come out, maybe I'm in denial :)

7 comments:

Shaina said...

Very cute!!! Can't wait to see him. Anything in particular you want for him..that you can't make yoursel?

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

You look great! I cannot wait to meet the little man! Love you take care of yourself.

Autumn said...

It's an exciting time at the carpenter house!

I itch really bad too when I am farther along. it really stinks. And I'm sooo sorry you have heartburn!

kdaygirl said...

rolaids soft chews are the best! good for heartburn and they taste like candy!
super cute baby belly!

courtney said...

I know seriously, Sharon has the cute belly and has hardly gained any weight! Sharon is definitely not Ginormica like me!

Hey Sharon, there is a deal going on where you can get huggies diapers for about a $1.50 or so, I am going tonight with a friend to learn how the coupon and catalina deals work, then I will take you if you want. The sale ends on Sat. I'm not sure if this is a storewide sale but Shaina, it is at Walgreens, and I will send you links for the coupons.

Anonymous said...

you are so tiny! I love this. I like that Jayne is happy for little baby brother.

Heidi said...

What a cute little baby bump! You're so petite! We must have almost the exact same due dates (mine is April 11) 'cuz it seems we have the same exact milestones going on! It will be a competition to see whose little guy is born first! :) (yours, probably...I've had a baby go 2 weeks over due, so I don't usually count on my baby coming in a timely mannter) :)