Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Did she just say that? (Warning! Profanity)

Today I was in my child development class, and I’m totally giving an awesome lesson (even if I don't like the subject matter-Shaken Baby Syndrome). So everyone is paying attention, asking questions- they are totally involved. Then we start to talk about who you let watch your kids, and how you want to screen your baby "SHITTER" that’s right, I said that word instead of sitter. Then there was this pause and everyone (including me) just started laughing (at a very serious subject matter). So now everyone keeps telling me to watch my language and stuff. What a day- I guess I just needed to lighten up the mood.

5 comments:

Shavonne said...

haha, naughty teacher!!! ow you have to wash your mouth out with soap!

Annie said...

That is toooo funny:) You should probably talk to the bishop about that one...

courtney said...

I'm screaning you as a potty mouth baby sitter! I never know what my kids might say after spending time with you! :)

Raychel said...

Sharon! Oh no. You're hilarious.

By the way, My sister Kami is friends with Levi Wilson...I think he's Shavonne's age, but he lives near your parent's house in Washington. Crazy how small the world is, especially at BYU-Idaho. He was roomates with Devin Barlow across from the Snow Building (I don't know if you know him, but he ran cross country and was the ultimate director) and played ultimate with Paul. He said Webers were pretty cool.

Shannon said...

That is soooo hysterical. You crack me up!