This week's doodle was suggested by shavonne, there were some really good ideas though. I can't wait to doodle them all, so keep on suggesting! Jayners got a hold on my doodle and ran away with it, so it has that krinkle spot, and i didn't have very good lighting, but i still think it's cute. My favorite part is the two little mice by Noah's feet, and the Goldfish in the bowl by the zebras. haha! so here it is...
"Noah's Ark... the rain came down and the floods came up"
don't forget... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?
don't forget... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?
2 comments:
You amaze me, once again.
I love the electric eels. Sweet.
Post a Comment