When i was in high school, i have to say it, i was AWESOME at the art of "locker signs." these were colored pieces of paper that my friends and i put on our lockers. Mostly they would have our names on them. i was really good at these, and everyone who was anyone had a locker sign made by me. Now saying that, i find myself in high school again. in my class i had a contest, and i needed a prize for the winner. i thought about it, and finally decided to break out the good ol' markers and make a "locker sign" for my winning students. so i will count your suggestions for next week's doodles... and please accept these locker signs as this week's work:)
"locker signs"
"locker signs"
4 comments:
Cool locker signs! I especially like Kimberly's with the giraffe. Cute, cute! Maybe you could doodle something next Monday that deals with the cold since it is so cold here - like snowmen or sledding,skiing, etc.
Very cute. The winners are very lucky!
I'd like to see a cool sketch of my family. The last on you did was with Spencer as our little one. We have Tucker now so an addition to the sketch would be great. {Also, Conner is almost as tall as I am and almost wears the same shoe size as his daddy! So he's not so little anymore!}
I love the locker signs! I think your students who win will love them.
Sharon! I remember these signs, you and wynona were the absolute best! Makes me miss those days!
Post a Comment