
Well, I started school today. I dropped my little Jayners off, parked in the snow, and trudged inside to high school. As I was walking down the hallway, I saw the students, and for a second, I was like "I don't wanna do this!" and then I walked into the classroom that is to be my home for the next 3 months and two weeks, and I was like "JUST DO IT!" and the day turned out pretty great. I will start actually teaching in a week, and i start with Fashion design and apparel. Right now I am observing and learning names. I think it will be a fun semester. I'll keep you posted! Go Tigers....
7 comments:
You'll be the best student teacher ever. The kids are going to love you, I know it. Good luck with everything!
I was gonna call to see how it all went. You will do an awesome job! Learn the kids names quick because then they will feel like they can't goof off as much because you know who they are. Have fun, and if you get low, just think it will be over faster than you think!
Yeah! You are almost done with school. Just think about that...and starting with fashion? pretty fun.
Have a great week Mrs. Carpenter!
Go Sharon! That's awesome you're so close. I bet by the time you're done every student in the school is going to say, "Have you ever taken a class from Mrs. Carpenter? You should because she's a sweet teacher. Fashion was the coolest class ever." Do you remember that one teacher from New Port that we went to visit when we were up there? I imagine you being kind of like him.
Haha, hi Sharon, I remember being intimidated and I walked into a class of 4th graders. Holy Cow I can't believe you are doing high school. You're like a middle schooler to me in my memory. Heck Court is a forever freshman. You will do great. As far as learning kids names, it's the ones that need the extra eye get their names learned first;p
You'll be great. Congrats on getting this far! I don't think I ever could've finished college with a child. Student teaching will be over before you know it. It'll also be easier than you expect. Good luck!
I am pretty sure we'll be blessing Audrey on Feb. 1. Hope you guys can make it!
Yeah! You are almost done! Good luck, you will be great!
Post a Comment