Monday, January 12, 2009

Doodle It Monday

This week there weren't any suggestions... so I went with a previous one.. The Weber's. This is my mom and dad, and their ten kids, i would have included grandkids and spouses, but alas, it wasn't suggested:) So those of you who know everyone in the doodle, can you tell who's who?
"Forever Weber" Top to bottom, left to right...
Warren, dad, mom, Jamie
Kimberly Courtney, Shaina, Shavonne Rebekah,
Ian, Sharon,
Nancy

And here's a couple family pictures of us...



don't forget... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?

7 comments:

Browning Buzz said...

Wow! You are a great artist!

BrittanyLane said...

Very nice! How 'bout one of Cindy and Jayners?

Shannon said...

that looks great! What a great family portrait:)

Rebekah said...

Love it! I thought kim was me my bad. How about doing all the grandkids next. Yay!

Shaina said...

I think you should draw someone bowling!

Love the family picture!

melissahurst99 said...

Draw all the Grandkids playing outside! Like on the trampoline and swingset and kiddie pool! I guess that would be more summery and it is winter right now. oh well

Steve Frost said...

I love the Weber family. You guys are awesome. Thanks for sharing.