
Here's a cute little shirt (well, they're all shirts) it has a little bird flying to a branch

I also made some matching pants (they're a little big on
jayne... she's just too
skinny! the shirt is a size 6-9 month)

Here's a
nother shirt... and it also matches the pants, it has a little owl on it (
i'm a little obsessed with birds lately)

and to mix it up a little bit, i made an elephant shirt

Although i think my little shirts are really cute, my little model is the cutest (she can totally
pull off any outfit!)
in case you are wondering... yes i made up all the patterns(shirt, pants, and animals), and i used my own bias tape for all the edges (for a tutorial on bias tape click
here)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh you are getting so good at all of that stuff! I am so impressed!!!! You do have the cutest model ever!
very, very, extremely cute! I'm in love with the owl.
You are awesome Sharon!! I am lucky if I can sew a rectangle curtain straight!!
I adore your dresses, missy! You're SO incredibly talented. It's awesome!
YOu are so amazing Sharon!
Super cute, I love those little shirts, and I do have to agree with you that Jayne is the cutest of it all!
When I have children, you will be providing all of their wardrobe. I hope you're up for the task. It's gonna be awesome...maybe I should find someone who wants to have kids with me first.
Post a Comment