Saturday, September 13, 2008

my great day

well, yesterday was my birthday. thanks to everyone who called and to those that talked to me in person. my birthday was awesome, i went to class and had bagels and juice. then i took a nap:) (a great addition to your day no matter who you are) Darick took me out to dinner, and then to see my favorite band who came to BYU-Idaho.

Here is Ryan Shupe and the Rubber band... if you have never seen these guys, you need to, and if you want to hear their great music, you can go to their website and listen to some sweet songs.




Here is a really cool painting my friend brittany did of jayne... i teared up a bit. it was an awesome gift.

i also got some other cool things, like some birthday cards (i LOVE mail) a candle, some jewelry(modeling), a shirt (modeling), an art pad, and an Eclipse air threaded Serger(from darick)! Thanks everyone who was part of my great day, i felt so special.

And a special thanks to Courtney who watched jayne while i went to class, and the concert-it was like an ALL day thing... literally.

As a side note: here is a HUGE spider we found on the wall today, it was about the size of a silver dollar... i'm talking HUGE

and here is a little dress i made with my new serger... and a little help from my sewing machine

8 comments:

courtney said...

You need to spray your house, you get huge ugly spiders around your house.

I am glad you had a good birthday. I like the shirt, it looks pretty on you!

BrittanyLane said...

Ew. Gross spider. (I don't think it's poisonous though.) I'm glad you had a great birthday! You certainly deserve it...

kdaygirl said...

yIKES on the spider... Love Ryan shoop and the rubber bands they are sooo good. We saw them in concert a few years back. Happy belated bday. I dont always remember the younger 5 Sharon so sorry about that. What a wonderful gift that painting, it would make me tear up too!

Shannon said...

WOW, that painting of Jayne is sooo cute. Brittany did an awesome job. Glad your day was good:) That spider is very scary!

The Girls' Mom said...

Glad you had a great birthday! That spider is freaky, I'm completely grossed out!

Shaina said...

Sorry you weren't there when I called. Still love ya. Glad you got your jewelry. I have that same shirt. Funny.
Huge gross spider. Freaky.
Love the cutie dress!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a grand birthday celebration- even the creepy crawlers wanted to come out and show their excitment!

The new dress you made for Jayne is WAY cute. You know how much I LOVE polka dots. :)

Raychel said...

Sharon, I'm glad you had such a good birthday. You are so loved.

That's a really scary spider.