Saturday, September 6, 2008

some projects and some jayners

well this week has been a week of laziness for me- well, i haven't realty left the house, or gotten ready to go anywhere:) if you would have come over, you would have found me in jammies, wearing glasses, listening to books (harry potter, tarzan, eregon, and the witches) and snacking on cookies and rice crispies. I did however accomplish a TON. here are a few projects ( i sewed something different everyday, but these were my faves) some placemats for a wedding gift ( i love the colors and this floral print)
(i didn't want to go back and rotate this picture.... oh well)
and i finally made Jayners some curtains for her room (up until now, she's had a sheet in one window, and a HUGE two person towel in the other) i just love this floral print- its crazy, and i love the bright colors


here's my jayners- she was pretty photogenic this week, because even though i didn't get ready, she coulda gone on the town if she only had a date:)
one day we DID go over to my friend brittany's house- jayners wouldn't take a nap there, but fell asleep on the way home, she's just so cute

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Your sewing godess, you! Good job, Sharon. :)

I love the photo of you and baby Jayne- it's so sweet! You should change it to B&W and put it in her room.

BrittanyLane said...

Hey, you didn't post your fabulous watercolors! Cute pictures. Love the curtains.

Shaina said...

I love all the projects and can't wait to see more! Nice to know that towel can be put to use now!

ps: love the flower hairband!

Unknown said...

she is precious. Her cheeks are still so chubby. I love it. I never want Abi's cheeks to shrink--what will I kiss?

Shannon said...

I love all of your projects! How fun. You are so creative!