Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my little secret

well, i need to tell someone, it's driving me crazy! i have a crush on my husband darick, i've known for a while that i that i kinda liked him, but today when he asked me to move the air compressor back in the garage i really knew, i mean he wouldn't ask me to do something like that if he didn't like me too right? I hope so. i was thinking about what i would say to him the next time i got to see him, and was totally flustered because i couldn't figure out how to turn the compressor off, i kept hearing air leaking out of it! i was so embarrassed, so i just unplugged it... and that didn't work, oh well, at least i would have an excuse to talk to him again, i mean seriously, this guy it so cute! then the best thing happened, he called me, and i said "see you when you come home," but what i was really saying was "dang i can't stop thinking about you, you have muscles of steel, and a rockin' bod!" i don't want to be too forward with what i say, i don't want to scare him off, i think he's the ONE. sometimes, i'll just be sitting around, and i'll just start thinking about him, like out of the middle of nowhere. and sometimes when i listen to certain songs, i pretend he's singing them to me, weird, but really who doesn't do that? And sometimes i like to write my name with his last name SHARON CAITLIN CARPENTER, how great does that look? UPDATE! he actually talked to me just now! he said "sweety (i know, he has a nick name for me!) can you get me those dishes off the table?" and i was like "yeah." i think it might be time for me to actually tell him i like him! i think i'll write a note...

i'll tell you how it goes:)

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I am laughing hysterically loud! This is soooooo funny, Sharon!

You're great!

PS:
I hope you marry him before you sleep with him.

Shaina said...

Man. That's a whole lotta love circling around an air compressor. Hope he doesn't ask you to move the dresser. I don't think your heart could take it.

Raychel said...

Sharon, you're pretty much the coolest in the world. I feel so sad we weren't able to go to I.F. a few weeks ago. I was so excited to see you guys, but it just didn't work out. Maybe another time. Paul and I are so last minute it drives me crazy. How was having Brian and Tracy over?

Darick, you are one lucky man.
You have the heart of a keeper.

Shannon said...

You crack me up girl! I love it:)

The Girls' Mom said...

I love it, you're adorable!

Shavonne said...

You are one funny, and weird girl!

kdaygirl said...

Nice!