Saturday, October 1, 2011

26 weeks

*The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. 
*He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. 
*And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel.

Did you all forget I was pregnant?  I didn't :)  That may be cause I've got this belly and baby moving all the time.  He's pretty active.  He moves all the time, there's really not a time of day where he's the most active, it is literally all the time.   I had a doctor's appointment today and they did an ultrasound just to take a peek at the baby, cause we were in the room anyway.  As soon as she put the wand on my tummy, the midwife was like "oh there's a penis" (haha, can I say that on my blog?!)  So we are for sure having a boy.  I like that we know, I don't do well with surprises, they drive me crazy!  Some things I really like right now are apples and peanut butter, pebbled ice, naps and candy.  Although I love candy anyway so I don't know if that's a pregnancy thing??  If this baby is at all like Jayne or Max then I have roughly 12 weeks left.  They were both born at 38 weeks.... I guess only time will tell!. I'm also going to try out hypnobithing this time, basically its all about breathing and relaxing.  I feel good about it.   Classes start in a couple weeks, so that's something to look forward to.  Time just seems to be flying by!

2 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Its going by so fast. At least for me it is. YOu are crazy by the way doing cart wheels. I dont even think that I could do one now and I am not even pregnant. Last time I tried on I almost blacked out. Haha. You look great. I am super excited for you and cant wait to meet the little man.

Shavonne said...

I am super impressed with your cart wheeling abilities, espcially while PREGNANT! I like the updates, thanks for letting us know how the pregnancy is going!