Wednesday, October 5, 2011

52 Finishes: Week 24- Pierrot Tunic Week 25- More slippers!

I was asked to test a pattern for Rae, as in Made by Rae. I made the 4T size for Jayne, its called the Pierrot Tunic (see more that Rae made HERE).  I'm sure it will be on the market within the next month. I thought it was a really good pattern, with only a few minor things I would change.  Jayne was being so funny when she was modeling it for me.  She's been cracking me up lately! 
 "Does this make me look so beautiful, mom?"
 Last night I was taking a rest on the couch, and I needed to get up and get something for Jayne.  I was taking a little longer then she thought I should, and she said to me "Do you need to just need to chill out for a little bit longer?"
 She's so curious about everything, and asks too many questions to keep up with. 
I also made my sister a pair of slippers, I know I've made several pairs, but I have to count them as finishes cause they take me so long!  I'm such a slow knitter, it's not even funny, just a shame.  Maybe I'll get faster with practice, but probably not :)
To see my other finishes, click HERE

2 comments:

Jared and Nikki said...

Jayne is a crack up! =) What a cutie. The tunic looks great, too, btw.

Nancy said...

Super cute! I love them both!