Darick and I drove to the Tricities on Friday, the 10th. We arrived to his parents house, and it was completely empty because everyone had already left for Seattle for his sister Lisa's wedding. We unloaded most of the car, relaxed, played with the animals (a cow, chickens, dogs, cats, fish...) Then we went to bed early, because we had to drive to Seattle in the morning. We woke up at 5am, left at 6am, and arrived at our destination with 15 minutes to spare. The wedding was suppose to be at 10am (the invite actually said 11am, but we didn't have it with us- so we were wondering what was going on) , but didn't actually start until11:30ish? The wedding was held at a park, it was a super pretty setting, however I think they were flirting with disaster planning an outdoor wedding in Seattle.
Here are the Kids coming in. There are 3 boys and 3 girls so that worked out perfectly.
(Justin, Sarah, Emily, Jacob)
Then came the Bride, Lisa
(Dante, Constance)
Here they are getting married
(David, Lisa)
Here's the new Oberstadt family
He had 3 kids, and she had 3 kids
The happy couple
The siblings and Dad
Lisa and her dad
Max and me, just to prove I was there. Had the wedding been at 10am, as planned, I would have had perfectly behaved children. But they waited nearly 2 extra hours to start, so Max was ready for a nap. He was grumpy and fussy through the whole thing, so we just wandered around. Basically we drove for 14 hours, and I missed it. Oh well. Next up, our adventures in Seattle.








3 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Sharon! But we only started half an hour late (my hair wouldn't cooperate for Bonnie). I wonder if you forgot to change your clock.... I'm glad you could be there :)
I am sorry that you missed out a little because of the kids, however, it is good that Darick got to see his sis get married! Lisa looks so pretty and skinny too!
A regular Brady Bunch wedding! How fun to be able to make it!
Post a Comment