Monday, June 20, 2011

Carpenter Family Reunion

Darick's Family had their reunion last week.  We traveled all over the State of Washington for various activities including a wedding, camping, a birthday bash, baptisms, hiking, and shopping.  This week will pretty much be spent recovering, unpacking and blogging.  First I think I should introduce everyone, then we can get into the details of the reunion tomorrow.
Here is the whole family.  We only have one person missing, a grand kid.  He was still in school.  Apparently School goes til the end of June in Seattle.
Here are the grand kids
Just the siblings with the parents
From right to left
Darick, Brandon, Dick (dad), Terri (step-mom), Lisa, Anna, Bonnie
The Boys
Darick, Dad, Brandon
The Girls
Bonnie, Dad, Anna, Lisa
Anna's Family
Terri, Dick, Anna, Djadyn, Joe, Dallin
Alex, Savannah, Kenzie, Morgan
 
Brandon's Family
Dick, Brandon, Katie Bell, Kim, Terri
Taylor, Mathias, Macy
Darick's Family
Dick, Terri, Sharon, Jayne, Darick, Max
Lisa's Family
Dick, Emily, Lisa, David
Constance, Sarah, Jacob, Dante

Dick, Bonnie, Terri

2 comments:

Shavonne said...

Yay, I love family reunions! Great pictures, and I'm excited to see the rest of what you did with them :)

courtney said...

Awesome to see more of Darick's side of the family, cool! I am excited to hear more about it!