Saturday, June 25, 2011

Carpenter Reunion: Hiking

We went on several hikes while we were all together, its a great way to get out of the house. I love seeing how pretty this world really is. We took TONS of pictures, but here are some of my favorite...
Just the girls (some of us) hiked Badger Mt. in Kennewick, WA.  it was only about 45 minutes, but had a great view of the city
A view from the top of Badger Mt.

While were were camping, we went and hiked around Lake Easton, it was an adventure, and soooo nice to be in a forest!
My family doing some sweet hiking posing
Jayne walking with Grandpa
A pretty butterfly
Just walking...
Jayne, Grandpa, Constance, Grandma, Morgan
Savannah with Lake Easton in the background
Jayners taking a break
There were a lot of different wildflowers, so pretty.
Dick and Terri in the wilderness
Just hiking
Bonnie and Joe showing how huge this leaf was, I think it's dinosaur food...
Max LOVED the hike, he was in a terrific mood the whole time

At the end of the hike we played at a park for a bit, then we didn't think the kids would be very great at hiking back to camp, to we squeezed into Lisa's van, I had five little girls on my lap alone
Darick and I would have hiked back, but we thought the camp might need some adult supervision with all those children :)
Next up, Jayne's Birthday!

3 comments:

Shavonne said...

Keep up the posting, I love them! I'm glad you took so many pictures :)

courtney said...

I am surprised at how much better kids are at hiking than I thought! And I love the camping pictures, I am with Shavs, I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

That looks like some sweet hiking! ;)